Because this everyday-weight T-shirt is made with organic cotton, it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Together for the Planet Logo Organic T-Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple, U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; garment-washed for softness. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Garment-washed for softness and to reduce shrinking
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn