We built the comfort of a vest and the storage of a pack into this day-long carry-all. It has a flexible, low-profile fit that moves with your body while still holding everything you need for a full day of fast-forward motion. The Slope Runner Pack is designed with a combination of ultralight, breathable materials, mapped specifically to provide all-day moisture management and next-to-skin comfort. The main body of the pack features light, flexible and ultrasoft nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, mud and sweat. Airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin. Four low-profile, stretch-mesh pockets on the chest hold your gels, snacks, gloves and water flasks. A dedicated electronics pocket, positioned for quick access, has a zipper for security. The pack itself provides plenty of room for your insulating layers and snacks and features a quick-closing clamshell design for easy packing. Inside, a hydration sleeve carries a two-liter HydraPak® reservoir (included) while trekking poles or a short ice axe can lash to the outside. A small internal zip-closing pocket holds your essentials and includes a fob to keep your keys handy. The Slope Runner Pack closes with a clean, easily-adjustable, lightweight bungee cord to personalize the fit, accommodate layers and allow dynamic torso motion.
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Pack compartment has ample room for layers and snacks
- Two-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.