The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There's only one way to decide who leads it. Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic and rack up. Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they're our lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They transform easily into capris with a simple pull of the hidden elastic draw cord at the hem. A modest, loose fit allows freedom of movement on steep, sticky hikes with room for a baselayer during an open bivy. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. A zippered thigh pocket holds a topo, lighter, lip balm and other small goods.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular fit
Sizing for all brands is in US. Refer to the sizing table below to ensure that you select the correct size.
|US Size||AUS Size|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.