The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, our R2® TechFace Jacket provides exceptional warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
The versatile double-weave fabric in our R2® TechFace Jacket combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. Its stretchy and cosy all-mountain performance further extends into a dialled feature set: The zippered handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line and pack line, and their backsides form a pair of interior drop-in mesh pockets; the sleek, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs resist snags and push up easily; a partial-hem binding seals in warmth. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
312 g (11 oz)
7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.