The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our hybrid-design R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator® style.
On a 21-day canoe trip down the Nahanni River, every piece of gear has to pull its weight every day. The R2® Jacket is an easy choice. For northern latitudes, frigid starts and cold weather, the highly refined construction and fabric of this Regulator® fleece traps heat and breathes freely to keep you warm and comfortable across a wide range of conditions. The main body relies on high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. R1® Polartec Power Grid™ high/low grid panels wrap each cuff, and run along the underside of the arms and down the sides to improve fit, mobility and comfort range. The cuff’s spiral-seam construction won’t constrict your forearms when you push up the sleeves; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage go easy on the neck and chin; sonic/stitch seam construction on all zippers reduces bulk; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness line), while the handwarmers’ pocket bags double as stealthy internal mesh drop-in pockets.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Side panels, sleeves and cuffs feature R1® Polartec® Power Grid™ for improved fit and breathability
- Technical fit, underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels and cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
Made in Colombia. Slim Fit
For an independent product review of the Patagonia R2 Jacket, read this from our friends at Outdoor GEARLAB.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.