More than 15 years and cranking, Patagonia's R1® fabric still sets the bar for alpine efficiency, and Patagonia's R1 Hoody's legendary versatility begins there: the high/low grid interior (Polartec® Power Grid™ polyester) has been redesigned exclusively so it's even lighter and more breathable. It stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing, with the pared-down but versatile design features climbers and backcountry skiers need: a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a minimalist deep-venting front zipper with a soft zipper garage that keeps your chin comfy, and a Variable Conditions Cuff with discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction so you can push up the sleeves with no ensuing forearm pump. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a long torso for layering under a harness, an exterior chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
For an independent product review of the Patagonia R1 Hoody, check this out from our friends at Outdoor GEARLAB.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 364 g (12.85 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Slim fit
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.