Our lightweight, forgiving Quandary Shorts are built with a quick-drying blend of 95% stretch-woven nylon (65% recycled to lessen our environmental impact) and 5% spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of backpacking and travel, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- The curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep the Quandary Shorts in place during movement
- Metal-button closure and a zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of hip and leg motion
- Weight: 204g
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.