Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are made of lightweight 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations, like choosing which pants to wear the next 15 days in hot, humid weather. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, and adjustable legs roll up and secure. Made from lightweight and stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the pants provide 50+ UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-snap closure, reverse-coil zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front; there’s one zippered back pocket and one drop-in. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden draw cord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure); secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.