If you can open up a trail guide, you can open this Nine Trails Pack. Its U-shaped main zipper fillets the pack open so you can get to your gear quickly and easily without unstuffing everything inside. Sized for a full day in the mountains, it has space for all of the essentials plus room for a hydration reservoir, extra layers for variable weather, a shell, hat and gloves, food for the full day and a headlamp, just in case. A separate stash pocket holds your smaller, easily misplaced items like topo map, sunscreen and lip balm. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket in front and quick-stash pockets on the sides for securing extra gear you want to keep handy. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in the Philippines.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.