Warm, stretchy and breathable, the updated Nano-Air® Vest features FullRange® insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability but the same soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters, and our Nano-Air Vest® keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy. Our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell, which we’ve improved for durability. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch creates a close, updated, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, and stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth. The vest has a with DWR (durable water repellent) finish,
- Our updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.