The Nano-Air® revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Protection up front, breathability in the back, that’s what the Nano-Air® Light Hybrid does best. Created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures, the Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket will keep you at optimum operating temperature even on bad hair days. A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front. Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered hand pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms, side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish. Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.