We designed Capilene® Cool Trail, our softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heathered fabrics) spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop-tail design that stays put under a harness or hip-belt, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind; HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control keeps things fresh
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep shirt in place during movement
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn