Our softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We designed Capilene® Cool Trail, our softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heathered fabrics) spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple jersey-knit crewneck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
- This comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active
- Built with set-in sleeve construction and underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene® Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- With built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.