Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Artists by color code: Wyatt Hersey (ELFE); Geoff McFetridge (DWPX); Christine Brailsford Caro (LSOX); Patagonia original art (FHFG, BOLW, ORBX)
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 584 023
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 1300 584 023
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.