Hiking pants with style: They’re made of an organic cotton/polyester blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light rain and enough stretch for high-stepping. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Ascend steep sections of the Camino de Santiago in style in these pants. The stretch-woven weave has enough organic cotton content for a soft hand, COOLMAX® for technical properties and spandex for stretch. A regular rise and low-profile waistband allow for multiple days carrying a pack. There are two front patch pockets, two back pockets and an additional metal snap–secured leg pocket. Convertible pant legs roll up with a tab and button closure. Articulated knees provide added flexibility in steep terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a fabric blend of 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a peached face; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Two curved, front patch pockets and two back pockets
- Additional leg pocket secures with a metal snap to keep belongings secure
- Convertible pant legs roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Articulated knees
- Regular fit with a regular rise
- Inseam is 32"
- 6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a peached face and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Made in Sri Lanka.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.