Patagonia designed Capilene® Cool Trail, their softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop-tail design that stays put under a harness or hip belt, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Drop tail keeps tank in place
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.