This quilted, hooded 600-fill-power recycled down vest made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products.
Defy capricious conditions with the Bivy Hooded Down Vest, a versatile workhorse for trail slogs or raised-bed harvesting. Wind- and water-resistant, it's made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for toasty warmth. Its insulated hood adjusts with contrast drawcords that look like climbing ropes, and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Details include contrasting western-style yoke shoulders, side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket with fun inside print. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with PU kiss coating and a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.