This quilted, hooded down vest made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Defy capricious conditions with the Bivy Hooded Vest, a versatile workhorse for trail walks or late-season harvesting. Wind- and water-resistant, it’s made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Insulated with 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products. The wide baffle construction, insulated hood and plush inside trim make for a toasty-warm layer; contrasting drawcords that look like climbing ropes lend alpine style. Details include western-inspired yoke shoulders, side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket with festive inside print. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.