This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater® Jacket features soft Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.