Our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No® Performance Standard shell technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric provides the highest level of comfort, performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Removable three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out; flaps cover snaps when hood is removed
- Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have internal cuffs to keep out drafts and trap heat
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at centre back for visibility in low light; hand-me-down ID label
- Straight hem; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz (prints: 3.6-oz) 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.