This easygoing backpack, equipped with a padded sleeve to hold most 15" laptops, harkens back to our heritage in packs.
When you’ve been making packs for more than 40 years you can’t help but revisit the functionality of a classic design. Harkening back to our heritage in packs, the Arbor Classic Pack carries most everything you need in one large, main compartment. It closes with a drawcord and seals with a large flap pocket to hold your inventory of everyday goods—from books, lunch and a shell, to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone out of view. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops and protects from hard knocks and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A small, zippered front pocket holds your keys, sunglasses and boarding pass. Human Curve straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. We’re now making the Arbor Classic from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% re
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in Vietnam.