A sleek front-loader with a padded laptop sleeve and an exterior accessory pocket to haul everything you need in comfort and style.
An open-and-shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Arbor Daypack has a zippered, panel-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. Made from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester; the main compartment carries a day’s worth of goods and includes a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15" computer from hard knocks; it also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered outside pocket keeps small items like your phone and sunglasses handy. The padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and a bottom grab loop. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- The main compartment has a raised, padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- Designed with Human Curve shoulder straps for maximum carrying comfort
- Built with a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- A zippered front stash pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses or other small items you want to keep close at hand
Weight: 420 g (14.81 oz)
Materials: Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved