For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Jacket’s stretch-woven fabric breathes and stretches while blocking wind and light precip.
On windswept ridges and forested trails, in wintry conditions our new Adze Jacket lets you move without hesitation. Its 2-layer stretch-woven polyester/spandex shell stops wind and sheds snow, and the bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets, underarm gussets reduce lift on big reaches and hook-and-loop closures seal the cuffs. An adjustable drawcord hem further keeps the weather at bay, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps you stay dry.
- Stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled zippered handwarmer pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- 2-layer, 9.3-oz stretch woven 90% polyester/10% spandex with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.