Like a perfect pitch of climbing with just enough protection, our Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that's lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
If you like the Patagonia Adze Hybrid Jacket, make sure to check out the Women's Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody.
Read here for an independent product review of the Patagonia Adze Hybrid jacket from our friend's at Outdoor GEARLAB.
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Regular fit
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.