It’s Aussie, at home in the bush and on the road, and just about bulletproof – what else were we going to call it? Waterloc canvas and canvas binding are Ned’s weatherproof armour, the Exact Fit harness is comfortable under even the heaviest loads, and a compatible daypack can be attached. With two water-bottle pockets and lockable zips, Ned is as comfortable on the blacktop as in the bush.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Large compartment accessed by a single zip
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- YKK zippers
- Stash pocket with key clip
- Harness cover protects harness whilst in transit
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Alloy hook system for attaching a compatible daypack to the back or front of the rucksack
- Compression straps
- Padded carry handles
Waterloc® canvas (approximately 390 gsm). A tough, waterproof fabric developed in Australia specifically for One Planet rucksacks. The yarn has a polyester core wrapped in cotton: the core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing. Waterloc canvas is tightly woven and impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents to ensure waterproofness and longevity.
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.
***DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE ARE UNABLE TO OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIP. WE WILL DISPATCH VIA STANDARD POST.***
||COMPATIBLE DAYPACK, KEYS
||OPTIONAL: ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.