The Koonika shoe is being discontinued and replaced by the Vast Shoe – Please note some colours and sizes may not be available.
Designed for longer day trips, scrambles and rockclimbing approaches in the Antipodes, Koonika is versatile but solid underfoot. There’s plenty of grip thanks to the Vibram sole, while a 360 degree rubber tanking protects the feet and a Synapse waterproof/breathable liner protects your socks.
- Made from hard-wearing, full-grain nubuck leather
- Industry-leading Vibram sole gives stability and durability
- Synapse waterproof/breathable boot liner helps keep your feet dry
- Rubber toe rand protects your boots, and your feet
- Rubber tanking around shoe increases durability and purchase
- Heel tab helps pull them on.
||EU 40 – 48
||920 (SIZE 42)
How to determine your shoe size:
- Put on hiking socks
- Place the back of your heel against a wall
- Measure the length of your foot
- Check measurement against the size chart. Done!
Note: if you choose to upsize, the boot may be too big and you may need to wear an extra pair of socks.
|Foot size (mm, wearing socks)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.