This popular rucksack has the accessibility of a travel pack and the load-carrying capacity of a bushwalking model. It can also be top loaded, giving it the balance of Mr Presley before the burger diet. Robust Waterloc canvas construction and the Exact Fit harness provide comfort and durability when you’re out on the track. The harness cover, dual access and lockable openings make this a pack to keep up with your itchy feet, while the compatible daypack attachment adds flexibility to the Elvis flair.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Dual compartments give easy access to your gear
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- YKK zippers
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Harness cover protects harness whilst in transit
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Alloy hook system for attaching a compatible daypack to the back or front of the rucksack
- External bungee cord system
- Extendable floating lid
- External and underlid compression straps
- Padded carry handles
Waterloc® canvas (approximately 390 gsm). A tough, waterproof fabric developed in Australia specifically for One Planet rucksacks. The yarn has a polyester core wrapped in cotton: the core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing. Waterloc canvas is tightly woven and impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents to ensure waterproofness and longevity.
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.
***DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE ARE UNABLE TO OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIP. WE WILL DISPATCH VIA STANDARD POST.***
||COMPATIBLE DAYPACK, KEYS, POLES, TENT POLES
||OPTIONAL: ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES
70L: PACIFIC/BLACK, SAVVY/BLACK
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.