A little less conversation, a little more travelling please! The Elvis is the ideal hybrid travel pack, giving you the best of both worlds, as well as 70 litres of space (medium). There’s dual access – top-loading and front entry – making it easy to find what you need, while robust, water-resistant WATERLOC canvas protects your possessions. The EXACT FIT harness gives you comfort fit for The King, covered with a stowable harness cover. There’s also padded carry handles, daypack compatibility, and much more…
- EXACT FIT harness is endorsed by the CPAA (Chiropractors’ Association of Australasia)
- Our frames are made from high-grade, hardened aluminium, channelled to increase rigidity and hand-bent in Melbourne
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Double-layered base is reinforced with 750-denier Cordura® nylon for extra durability and increased abrasion resistance
- Dual-access increases versatility and options for packing, allowing access to items without unpacking everything
- Front panel includes a durable, detachable shock cord: a versatile attachment system
- Non-crack nylon buckles are strong and reliable, chosen for superior durability. They bend rather than break
- We choose larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- Comfortable, padded carry handles on the sides
- Floating lid is a secure, robust top compartment for easy access to essential items and allows extension for extra space
- Underlid pocket is discreet and accessible, ideal for valuables and must-have items
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- The double-layered throat has a drawcord and barrel lock for easy compression and secure closure
- Internal compression straps under the lid secure gear and create a natural cavity: an ideal space for broad-brimmed hats
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Harness cover gives protection when travelling or in transit
- Large external water bottle pockets are low and within reach, allowing easy access and ergonomic weight distribution
- Side compression straps with sturdy alloy hooks allow you to compress your bag, keeping the weight close to your body.
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- Add an optional hydration bladder insert to keep your bladder protected and secure
- Internal loop for securing your hydration bladder.
- Thread your hydration hose out the button-hole exit in the pack throat and choose your preferred side
- Create the perfect travel companion by attaching a compatible daypack to the front or back of your Elvis
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: bushwalking, travel
Harness: EXACT FIT
Back lengths: short medium long
Capacity (L): 65 70 75
Weight (kg): 2.8 (medium)
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: dual entry (front and top-loading)
Carry handles: 1 on each side
Pockets: Yes- 1 x lid zippered pocket
Water bottle pockets: two
Hydration compatible: yes (internal loop for bladder and button-hole hose exit)
Floating lid: yes (expands capacity)
Lid pockets: two (external and internal)
Harness cover: yes
Lockable zips: yes
Key clip: yes (in top lid pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Compression straps: two on each side; single internal throat compression
Attachment points: daypack, keys, shoulder sling
Add-ons: compatible daypack, hipbelt pocket
***DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE ARE UNABLE TO OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIP. WE WILL DISPATCH VIA STANDARD POST.***
||COMPATIBLE DAYPACK, KEYS, POLES, TENT POLES
||OPTIONAL: ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES
70L: PACIFIC/BLACK, SAVVY/BLACK
EXACT FIT HARNESS
The EXACT FIT harness is the go-to for multi-day bushwalking, comfortably carrying ten to 30 kilograms. Endorsed by the CPAA (Chiropractors’ Association of Australasia), it’s available in four standard sizes for men and four standard sizes for women, allowing for an exact fit for your physique. An industry benchmark, it is designed for comfortable and healthy load carrying, and is the ideal choice for on- and off-track adventures.
A good harness is the foundation of every rucksack: when you load up and head off you’ll agree! Our laminated three-layer foam delivers solid support, plush comfort and a breathable contact area, with protective treatment against bacteria and rot. Our hardened aluminium frames are hand-bent, strong and light for efficiently transferring load to the lumbar pad, with channelling to increase rigidity. The hipbelt gives you serious support whilst remaining light and agile.
DON'T SWEAT IT
We’ve combined practical understanding of bushwalking and clever design to maximise ventilation and manage moisture. There are three essential contact areas on our harnesses – both shoulders and the lower lumbar – to allow healthy carrying. Air mesh lets air flow through harness foams, while space around the spine increases natural ventilation. The secure fit allows uninhibited movement of non-contact areas, improving harness comfort when walking and scrambling. Don’t sweat it.
Made in Australia specifically for ONE PLANET, our WATERLOC canvas (390 gsm) is tightly woven and core spun, constructed from a polyester thread wrapped in cotton. The polyester core gives strength, while the cotton wrap expands when moist, providing superior water resistance. Once woven into fabric, it’s impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents. The seams of our WATERLOC canvas bags are also bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding for reliable weatherproofing.
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
Water is critical, and never far from a bushwalkers’ mind. Our generously-cut bottle pockets are low and handy, making water accessible and putting weight close to your back for ergonomic load carrying. Perfect for bottles of all sizes, they also have a drain hole, preventing your pockets becoming buckets when it’s raining cats and dogs.
The floating lid and double-layered throat are designs born of experience. The lid is attached with straps, allowing extension to give 5-10 litres of extra capacity when needed: for water runs, helping mates or the start of a long multi-day trip. Functionality and comfort combine: cinch the internal compression-strap tight to create room for a broad-brimmed hat. There is also an externally-accessed pocket with key clip and a discrete internal pocket.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
ONE PLANET intentionally design rucksacks that are clean, simple and functional. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. Add a convenient hipbelt pocket so what you want is in easy reach: glasses, scroggin, sunscreen or PLB. You can even choose where – right, left or both. Build the bag that works for you.