The Bucket List is a solid, spiffy daypack with pockets galore. It’s square in shape, but not in personality! At 25 litres it comfortably fits folders, books and your laptop, all secured within a top-loading, hook-and-loop closure. There are built-in internal compartments, with the option of add-on pack inserts. Organisation is easy, with external front, stash and two side pockets, while the WATERLOC canvas body keeps water out for life.
- Our daypack harness has three strap sizes: small for younger people, the standard regular size, and large for the broad shouldered
- The ONE PLANET daypack harness has a dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Handy front pocket makes organising easy, secured with hook-and-loop fastening
- Front drop-in pocket allows you to stash items on the go
- Four-way stretch Cordura® mesh pockets on both sides act as stash pockets for your gear – perfect for water bottles
- Internal compartments provide extra organisation
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- Add an optional hydration bladder insert to keep your bladder protected and secure
- Bike-light loop helps you be seen and stay safe
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Hipbelt webbing option brings your daypack close to your body, reducing sway
- Lightweight 70-denier nylon used internally to protect and divide your gear and add a pop of green All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: urban use
Harness: detachable regular
Capacity (L): 25
Weight (kg): 1.0
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: single top-loading entry
Pockets: yes (1 front, 1 internal, 1 front stash, 2 side stretch-mesh)
Hydration compatible: yes (add-on hydration bladder insert)
Key clip: yes (in top pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Add-on: pack inserts
Our daypack harness is designed for durability and comfort and will become a friend for life, giving years of hard daily wear. Made in Melbourne and build to cope with four seasons in one day, multiple layers of foam combine for comfort, water resistance and breathability. Like the people who wear them, our daypack shoulder straps come in different sizes.
Our daypack harness is a reliable, quiet achiever. The shoulder straps and back panel are built using composite foam and a stiff polypropylene sheet for structure. The denser foam supports the load and protects from protrusions, the plush middle layer gives comfort, covered with breathable face fabric. All three layers are treated to prevent bacteria and rot, with bound edges for a long-lasting, wrinkle-free finish.
Made in Australia specifically for ONE PLANET, our WATERLOC canvas (390 gsm) is tightly woven and core spun, constructed from a polyester thread wrapped in cotton. The polyester core gives strength, while the cotton wrap expands when moist, providing superior water resistance. Once woven into fabric, it’s impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents. The seams of our WATERLOC canvas bags are also bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding for reliable weatherproofing.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
ONE PLANET rucksacks are intentionally designed to be clean in style. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. You can update your internal organisation with padded inserts for laptops or tablets to protect your tech when on-the-go around town or travelling, or add an internal pocket with a basic zip insert. Build the bag that works for you.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.