The APOT is the ultimate in simple, practical, durable bags. With dual layers throughout and a WATERLOC® canvas outer, it’s weatherproof and tough as! The 20 litre capacity holds a lot, and the open-throat style allows you to overpack or carry long items. It uses a 38 mm webbing harness that naturally cinches the throat when you’re carrying the bag on your back, and is just as good when carried by hand. The APOT is ready for every adventure.
- 38 mm webbing harness is strong and durable, allowing you to wear the APOT like a rucksack or carry it in your hand
- Extended throat with zipped top keeps weather at bay but allows overfilling
- Double layer all over for maximum durability and a lifetime of hard yakka
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: urban use
Harness: 38 mm seatbelt webbing
Capacity (L): 20
Weight (kg): 0.5
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: top-loading opening with zipped throat
Hydration compatible: no
Made in Australia specifically for ONE PLANET, our WATERLOC canvas (390 gsm) is tightly woven and core spun, constructed from a polyester thread wrapped in cotton. The polyester core gives strength, while the cotton wrap expands when moist, providing superior water resistance. Once woven into fabric, it’s impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents. The seams of our WATERLOC canvas bags are also bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding for reliable weatherproofing.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.