If you’re looking for a lightweight trail shoe with cushioned impact protection, then consider the On Cloudventure Grip-Rubber Sole, micro-engineered with four distinct grip levels, so that you’re in control in the most demanding conditions.
- Two-layer upper that combines a highly comfortable and supportive inner with a breathable, lightweight outer layer treated with DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
- 11 responsive rubber Cloud pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the force of downhill running to provide horizontal cushioning. The Clouds also compress downwards and spring back for vertical cushioning and assisted lift-off. Each element moves individually, allowing the shoe to flex and bend in the same direction as your foot.
- Thick, sturdy toe cap and rand that protect your feet in rocky terrain.
- Speedboard that uses progressively-stored landing energy for a powerful push-off on any terrain.
- Thin, firm padding across the tongue and heel collar.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
Weight : 240g / 8.5 oz (US W 7)
Heel-Toe Offset : 6mm / 0.23in
Heel Height : 25mm
Forefoot Height : 19mm
Arch Support : Neutral
Shoe Type : Trail
Stack Height : 19mm
Width : Standard
Cushioning : Maximum
Drop : 6mm
Foot Type : Neutral