If you’re looking for a lightweight trail shoe with cushioned impact protection, then consider the On Cloudventure.
- Grip-Rubber Sole, micro-engineered with four distinct grip levels, so that you’re in control in the most demanding conditions.
- Two-layer upper that combines a highly comfortable and supportive inner with a breathable, lightweight outer layer treated with DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
11 responsive rubber Cloud pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the force of downhill running to provide horizontal cushioning. The Clouds also compress downwards and spring back for vertical cushioning and assisted lift-off. Each element moves individually, allowing the shoe to flex and bend in the same direction as your foot.
- Thick, sturdy toe cap and rand that protect your feet in rocky terrain.
- Speedboard that uses progressively-stored landing energy for a powerful push-off on any terrain.
- Thin, firm padding across the tongue and heel collar.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
Weight : 295g / 10.1 oz (US M 8.5)
Heel-Toe Offset : 6mm / 0.23in
Heel Height : 25mm
Forefoot Height : 19mm
Arch Support : Neutral
Shoe Type : Trail
Stack Height : 19mm
Width : Standard
Cushioning : Maximum
Drop : 6mm
Foot Type : Neutral
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.