Experience the unique, transcendent freedom of superlight trail running. Comfortable, breathable and durable, the Norvan SL 2 – one of the lightest trail running shoes made – moves you with effortless speed and confidence on technical terrain. The hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper easily folds down for packability, and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes LITEBASE technology to deliver durable performance across a range of conditions while shedding every gram possible.
Updates include lighter weight Vibram® LITEBASE technology, a revised upper to minimize friction and improve flexibility, a redesigned collar to prevent debris entry, and a more resilient midsole compound.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durability.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
- Highly breathable
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Single layer TPU mesh, 0.8mm microfibre heel collar lining, 0.4mm TPU protective film, Medial heel carabiner clip-in point
- Forefoot 0.7mm TPU film
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION:
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (19mm : 12mm)
- Compressed Light EVA 55 Shore C + Anti-Fatigue Insert 65 Shore C
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION: