An insulation breakthrough: the new Nano-Air™; Hoody featuring FullRange™; Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Put it on, leave it on. From trailhead to summit and back, the Nano-Air™; Hoody sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its exclusive, supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch (without moisture-holding spandex) that allows for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Hoody's thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though itÌ»ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Tpwo above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
For an independent product review of the Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody, read this from our friends at Outdoor GEARLAB.
- Light-yet-durable 100%; nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™; Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff®; brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100%; nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %;100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™; 100%; polyester stretch insulation
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.