With a leather-constructed upper for durability and comfort, the TX4 is designed for long approaches on rugged terrain. The "Climbing Zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
• Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ traverse outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite™ Heel Braking Platform
• Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain
• Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability
• STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
• AWARDS: OutdoorGearLab - Editors' Choice - Best overall men's approach shoe 2017
WEIGHT: 13.00 oz (370g)
CONSTRUCTION: Strobel lasted
UPPER: Leather / 1.5mm PU TechLite rand / Vibram® rubber toe rand
LINING: Non-slip mesh
MIDSOLE: Traverse injection MEMlex / STB™ Control System
SOLE: Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse with Impact Brake System™
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.