For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
• Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
• Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
• FriXion® XT V-Groove2™ incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
• Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
• AWARDS: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
ITEM NUMBER: 36T
SIZES: 36 - 43 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 250 g
LAST: Women’s Racing Lite Ergo
UPPER: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
LINING: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
MIDSOLE: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™
DROP: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 19mm/ Toe: 13mm
CUSHIONING: Midsole- 35A
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.