Our slim-fit Shifter Pants combine a classic jogger-style silhouette with our soft, stretchy corespun jersey fabric and a modern, tapered leg opening.
- Merino Corespun - durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions
- Elastic waist with external drawcord
- Tapered leg
- Merino pocket lining for added comfort
- Inseam Length: 76.5cm based on size L
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
- Naturally odour-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature
Large = 189 g / 6.66 oz
Body: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% Elastane, Rib: 98% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
Machine wash warm. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.