A technical puffy made with sustainable merino wool and recycled materials, the Helix Hooded Jacket is a warm winter mid layer for everyday versatility.
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is machine-washable
- Merino lining - regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- Fitted hood designed to fit under helmet
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Merino pocket lining for added comfort
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLoft™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
- Durable water repellency
- Natural warmth from lofted merino
- High warmth to weight ratio
Large = 500 g / 17.64 oz
Face: 100% Polyester
Panels: 41% TENCEL™, 41% Merino Wool, 12% Elastane, 6% Nylon
Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
Lining: 100% Merino Wool
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.
All measurements are in cm.