Designed to optimize temperature regulation while biking, hiking, climbing or running, the Comet Lite Short Sleeve Half Zip takes the strategically zoned fabric design of our best-selling Comet series and updates it with a lighter weight fabric that’s ideal for moving fast in warmer conditions. Styled after the classic bike jersey, this highly breathable tech shirt features 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool, natural Tencel® and a touch of Lycra® for stretch. The Comet Lite also features our corespun fibers, which use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Strategically placed panels of corespun eyelet mesh amplify the shirt’s airflow and a deep front zip aids in ventilation, ensuring you stay comfortable during hot, high-output days.
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: First Layers
- BEST FOR: Training, Hike, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- FEATURES: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, forward set side seams for comfort, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, drop tail hem for added coverage, reflective center front zip and bonded back seams for visibility in low light, center back length: 67cm/26½" Size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 150 Ultralight
- FABRIC: Body: 50% Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 140g / 4.93 oz
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.