THE EXTENDED VESTIBULE, ANJAN 3 GT was designed specifically as a very light tent for mobile adventures in warmer and snow-free conditions. And while it is indeed very light, it also has unexpected strength. During development, we set up an Anjan GT in our wind machine (a converted snow making blower), and left it for 6 to 8 hours in very strong winds. The Anjan GT stood strong with no problem.
The Anjan 3 GT's inner tents has an all mesh door and a large, triangular mesh vent in the rear wall for constant air flow. In very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent.
Given all of this, the Anjan 3 GT is perfect for 3 season backpacking trips and summer bicycle and paddle tours, and is also well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season, minimalist hunts. It is also ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to size up” but still keep the weight very low: the Anjan 3 GT is lightweight luxury for two!
Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
Packed Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
Poles (9 mm): 1 x 328, 2 x 285 cm | 1 x 129.1, 2 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 16 Y-Peg UL
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.