A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole® by Gear Aid® offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urtehane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.