This style reimagines the trucker hat with running features from the classic Duckbill Cap, providing wicking, breathability and packability in lightweight 100% recycled nylon—the same fabric as our much-loved Baggies. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our Duckbill Trucker Hat is shady in the front and airy in the rear. Runner-specific features include a full-sized foam brim, a face fabric made with our much-loved Baggies™ fabric, a wicking COOLMAX® headband and open mesh in the back to dissipate heat. The hat can fold into a pocket, then rebound to its original shape. The dark underbill reduces glare, and an adjustable rear buckle (with elastic) snugs for a perfect fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
- The brim and crown are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- The foam brim can fold into a pocket for easy packing, then rebound to its original shape
- Built with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 62g
- Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn