15 - 18 NOV 2023
DEPOSIT AMOUNT REQUIRED NOW: $450 AUD*
* This is a non-refundable $450 deposit of the full price of the tour. The remaining amount will be required 48 days prior to your tour's departure.
To book your place on this tour, a $450 deposit is now required. The remainder will be required approximately 48 days prior to the tour's departure and you will be sent an invoice for this to your nominated email address.
PLEASE NOTE: Once we receive your booking you will be sent an email containing a link to another form. We request that you fill in this form, thereby providing further personal details.
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL *CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL:)
DEPOSIT AMOUNT REQUIRED NOW: $450 AUD
- Complete the famous 65km Overland Track from Cradle Mountain to Lake St Clair in one day!
- Experience changing landscapers from ancient Gondwanan Rainforest to alpine lakes, button grass plains & Dolorite peaks.
- Take a ferry across Australia’s deepest freshwater lake, Lake St Clair, watching the ancient Gondwanan Rainforest slip past.
- Enjoy a full day of jogging & sight-seeing at Cradle Mountain before your Overland Track extreme, staying at the tranquil Waldheim Cabins tucked within the Cradle Mountain National Park.
- Marvel at what you have achieved and recuperate at the beautiful Lake St Clair Lodge on the shores of Lake St Clair.
- Watch wildlife in their natural habitat including wombats and maybe even a platypus.
- Enjoy Tasmanian cuisine in the company of your new trail running friends.
For more information, head to our tours website!