Our smallest Black Hole™ duffel is perfect for small loads and long weekends.
Climbers didn’t invent the long weekend, but we sure figured out how to put it to good use. From ropes and a rack of cams to a change of clean clothes—whatever you stuff into this tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag will be protected and easily accessible. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.