The new Storm 375 is still the burly, fully-sealed waterproof and dustproof headlamp built for rugged adventures, only now it’s brighter, easier to use, and housed in a more compact body. Featuring a more compact design, updated user interface, and a multi-faceted optical lens design that saves battery life and provides 375 lumens of powerful light, the Storm375 is ready for any mountain mission.
The Storm375 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 375 lumens of bright light. With a new, compact body, the Storm375 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Storm375 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm375’s PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)"
- Lumens : [High] 375: [Medium] 160: [Low] 8:
- Weight With Batteries : 120 g (4.2 oz)Max Distances : [High] 100 m: [Medium] 45 m: [Low] 9 m
- Max Burn Time : [High] 5 H: [Medium] 10 H: [Low] 150 H
- IPX Rating : IP 67
- Batteries : 4 AAA (included)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.