When your project is so steep that it always casts a shadow, that’s when you bust out these secret weapons. Built for overhanging sport routes and hard bouldering, the Shadow features an aggressive, downturned last with our sticky rubber that’s molded—inspired by the way we forge our carabiners—and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. The Shadow features a stretch resistant microfiber upper, and the shoe's vamp features an innovative combination of printed and molded high friction rubber. The molded rubber is strategically placed in high-use areas, while the printed rubber minimizes bulk, and in combination, these rubbers provide better top of foot dexterity and purchase when toe-hooking. The tongue is made from our Engineered Knit Technology, which is exceptionally breathable and increases mobility and comfort. With a minimalist midsole, the Shadow is ultra-sensitive and allows you to pull in on steep terrain.
- Aggressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
- 4.3mm rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- A combination of printed and molded high friction rubber maximizes durability, dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro strap for fit adjustability
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.