When youre run out and staring at the crux, its time to Focus.
Engineered for high-end climbing and featuring a womens specific last, the Focus is built for routes and boulder problems that demand precision. Featuring a slightly downturned shape with molded rubber, durable leather and our Engineered Knit Technology, the Focus is a high-performance Velcro shoe ready for the redpoint.Engineered to provide laser precision on routes and boulder problems that require absolute focus, this Velcro, high-performance shoe has a slightly downturned, womens specific last for edging prowess on steeper terrain. With the highest grade European leather upper and our Engineered Knit Technology tongue, the Focus provides breathability and durability. We also printed high friction rubber on the vamp area of the shoethis innovative process minimizes bulk while maximizing dexterity and grip for toe-hooking. The sole of the Focus is our stiff, durable rubber thats moldedinspired by the way we forge our carabinersand not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoes rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Its stiff-flex mid-sole is ideal for micro-edging. The Focus also features medial and lateral stabilizer rands to increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges.
- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- Womens specific last for optimal fit
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose built for edging and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Highest grade European leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.