With multiple friction modes and an updated construction, the ATC-XP belay/rappel device is 30% lighter than the original and has machined windows through the body.
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular friction mode
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
- Available for order by individual colour
NO RETURNS ON SAFETY GEAR
Due to the nature of the safety gear, we cannot accept returns for change of mind or incorrect size choice on the following safety gear and equipment:
All personal protective equipment, harnesses, rope, all load bearing equipment and accessories, helmets, slings, carabiners, belay devices and hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arrestors and descenders.
However, if a product fails to meet a Consumer Guarantee, then this exclusion will not apply.