Delicious apple with dried fruits and cinnamon, topped with the shortbread crust
Apple, sugar, dried fruit, modified maize starch (1442), biscuit (flour, margarine, sugar, raising agent (500), flavour, antioxidant (306), acidity regulator, colour (150, 155)], spice.
Contains gluten cereal, milk, egg
Manufactured in premises that process gluten, dairy, egg, soy, fish, tree nuts, sesame and sulphite products. An allergen management programme is implemented to store allergen products separately and ensure thorough cleaning between product lines.
No added MSG (mono sodium glutamate E621), but glutamate products may be present from other processed ingredients.Nutrition information - 2 serve
Apple Pie Serves per pack 2 Net weight: 150 Preparation add 300 ml water Serving size: 225 Nutrition Information Per serve Per 100g % Rec Daily intake Energy 1201 kJ 534 kJ 14% 287 Cal 128 Cal Protein 2.2 g 1.0 g 4% Fat -total 6.3 g 2.8 g 9% -saturated 3.0 g 1.3 g 13% Carbohydrate -total 56.0 g 24.9 g 18% -sugars 40.5 g 18.0 g 65% Dietary Fibre 3.2 g 1.4 g 11% Sodium 129 mg 57.0 mg 6% Potassium 228 mg 101.2 mg 11% Calcium 22 mg 9.6 mg 3% Iron 1 mg 0.4 mg 11% Zinc 0 mg 0.2 mg 3% Vitamin C 17 mg 7.5 mg 42% Thiamin 0.1 mg 0.0 mg 9% Item Number: 427 Date: Feb-08 Issued by: ASB Available: NZ, AUS
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.