Designed for versatility with a focus on trekking and hiking, the Zeta AR is made from N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. This material delivers durable waterproof, windproof, highly breathable protection with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet and comfortable. The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the GORE-TEX® fabric’s breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement.
HARDWIRED for the TRAIL
Hardwired for the trail, the Zeta AR is built for exploring big terrain. On extended outings or when working hard in mixed conditions, the WaterTight™ pit zippers provide rapid ventilation. The low profile Arc’teryx StormHood™ delivers full protection and cinches securely with a single adjuster for a fit that moves with the head and provides exceptional peripheral vision. The hip length with drop back hem extends coverage and rides comfortable under a hipbelt. An internal laminated pocket stows and protects a smartphone or wallet, and two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers are accessible while wearing a pack or harness.
The 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology provides protection with exceptional comfort. The proven bi-component GORE-TEX® membrane system is bonded to a dense, extremely thin circular knit to form a supple, less bulky, patent-pending durable laminate that is more breathable and lighter weight than previous constructions. The circular knit’s soft, smooth texture is comfortable, quiet, and helps the Zeta easily slide on and off over other layers.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.