On trail runs, long hikes – whatever moves you – comfort is an essential part of performance. The long sleeve Quadra delivers the technical requirements for mountain adventure – moisture management, sun protection, multi-sport versatility – and it does in a lightweight Bowen™ polyester that has a natural, cotton-like feel. Long sleeves add coverage, Merrow seam construction reduces bulk and helps keep it comfortable under a pack or shell. Wear it on its own or as part of layering system.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
FIT: Regular Fit
ACTIVITY: Training-Fitness, Running, Hiking, Trekking
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION:
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Fabric has a cotton-like hand for comfort across a range of temperatures and activities
CUFF & SLEEVE CONFIGURATION:
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Double rinse